April 8, 2011

More inspiration from Parade of Homes

As an update to yesterday's post, I visited the last four houses on day 5 of the Parade of Homes at Poppies at Play, and here are the pics I loved:

Beautiful bathroom (look at those windows) and I love the trim details!

Love the art gallery with the paneling look. Great way to fill a large wall.

Pure white hutch revamp. Notice the newsprint that lines the shelves.

Gorgeous built-ins.

Stunning DIY headboard.

Gotta love the dollar stores for storage baskets. And it doesn't look that bad either! Quite organized!

Last but certainly not least: this kitchen actually took my breath away! Love, love, LOVE the drum shades!

Take the time to enjoy all the tours for more inspirational homes! It is definitely worth it! But I don't want trouble from any spouses for whom this tour may cause work... Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment