April 28, 2011

Shabby Chic Bed & Breakfast

Over the Easter long weekend, Jon, Nicholas, Jon's grand-parents and I took a little ride to a nearby town called Chelsea in Quebec. We were looking for a fabric store for Jon's grand-mother. We came upon the sweetest little B&B and I loved the style of the exterior so much that I just had to share. It is called the Auberge Old Chelsea B & B. I took a few photos to share and also grabbed a few other pics from their website.




I loved these personal and so-chic accessories:



In the basement, they have a small business that makes quilts and covers. They were closed but I couldn't help but take a picture of the stairwell going down. Notice the quilted wall! And that dress form and ladder! So cute!

Here are a few pictures from their website:

Sitting room: oh-so pretty!

This is a separate cabin that one can rent, or you can rent a bed!

Bedroom: just beautiful and bright!

Master bedroom: I love the animal head (is that an antelope?) on the wall, and the vintage children's rocking... elephant!

I was so  smitten from my 5 seconds with this B & B, I just had to share it! Don't you just love discovering jewels like this one? Hope you enjoyed it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment