July 9, 2013

Home Tours

If you are like me, you LOVE seeing other peoples' homes and how they decorate them! Well, it is your lucky day! A blog called The Shabby Creek Cottage hosted a "Summer Tour of Homes" this summer. It showcases home tours of fellow bloggers! Amazing!
 
Here are some of my favorite inspiring picks:
 
 
From The Nester:
 
This revamped dresser and DIY sign are great:
 
I love the look of these up-cycled tree stump tables.
 
 
 
Bright and airy living room.
 
And I just LOVE this shared bunk bed! May have to borrow this idea if we ever have a third child and the boys have to share a room!
 
I also really love this backyard! We could totally do something like this in our yard:
 
 
From the Hunted Interior:
 
Gotta love this awesome and rustic outdoor table with built-in drink holder:
 
This gorgeous and shapely headboard makes me so happy!
 
What I wouldn't do for this oversized organized craft room from Infarrantly Creative:
 
 
 
Love this frame wall! Great way to fill a wall without it looking too cluttered!
 
This banquet seating area with lots of patterned pillows really speaks to me.
 
And I was awed by her idea of using two round tables instead of a large one! Genius!
 
That's enough of me narrating it for you! Go see for yourself here and enjoy!