August 27, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I have to admit, now that my oldest, Nico, is in senior kindergarten, I am DEFINITELY singing this tune! Last year, I had mixed feelings of sadness and happiness because it was his first year. But this time around, I was looking forward to school {and the routine} starting up again! My kids NEED a routine to be happy!
 
Anyhow, continuing with my tradition, I took some pictures of Nicholas this morning on our front stoop:
The sign reads {in French}: August 27 2013, 1st day of Senior Kindergarten; When I grow up, I want to be a Firefighter. 
 
 
 Look at that face!
 
That's better! 
 
I asked him to show me his teeth! Nico lost his first 2 teeth this summer, and that crooked one you see? It's loose too! It was quite eventful for him!
 
Let's compare to last year, shall we?
 
This was his first day of junior kindergarten, and he wanted to be a hockey player:
 
And now, one year later:
 
My, how time flies!